What We Can Offer
The duties are not limited to the below:
• Complete the daily processing of all export/import bookings with Clients/Oversea offices
• Work closely with terminal/ nominated agent/transport provider, other departments…
• Manage incoming shipments from shippers to ensure the acceptance/conditions of cargo
• Ensure the dispatch of airfreight in accordance with airline/terminal requirements.
• Update records in system and complete timely billing/invoicing to meet deadlines.
• Play an integral part to liaise with internal/external customers to ensure outstanding customer services.
• Ensure the timely and accurate resolution to solve customer complaints and enquiries.
• Ensure the service expectations of customers and KPI are met while all procedures and legislative requirements are complied with at all times.
It is an opportunity for someone to get into the freight forwarding industry to join a young and friendly team.
If you are adaptable and keen to be part of a team with a positive culture environment and supportive management, we would love to hear from you – Apply now.
• Excellent phone manner and written communication skills in English
• Have an intermediate skill level in MS Excel & Word.
• Have good data entry skill, the ability to learn systems quickly
• Strong attention to detail
• Effective time management
• Personal integrity and honesty
• Fresh graduate is considered to accept