Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Responsible for managing air freight team daily operations (documentation, internal/external system,
booking, capacity, terminal handling…)
- Handle full set of air cargo procedures and activities including consolidation arrangement, aircraft loading plan
- Liaise and build strong relationships with airlines and co-loaders.
- Communicate with other internal/external team to achieve a smooth operation processes
- Prepare and consolidate regular reports to Branch Manager
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Solid knowledge of international freight forwarding.
- Good problem solving and negotiation skills
- Strong analytical, data analysis
- Good teamwork skills and strong self-motivation
- Good presentation skills by using multi IT tools or software
- Good organizational and time management skills with ability to manage multiple deadlines and set priorities
- Must be familiar with computer software programs e.g. Word, Excel, Power Point, etc.
- English at intermediate level or above (4 skills)
- Air Cargo IATA certification desirable.