Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
Utilizing your strong forwarding + market knowledge, you will provide front line support for customers to ensure customer satisfaction with our products, services + features.
• To drive customer engagement, satisfaction, retention + reactivation in close cooperation with Field Sales and the Operational Care Center (OCC).
• To establish + strengthen operational relation to customer contact(s) through daily interactions, regular care visits + pro-actively advising + consulting to ensure customer satisfaction.
• To qualify customer inquiries + provide quotations within the given price band, in line with the guiding leeway in decision-making, then following up to ensure quotations are accepted + closed.
• To support customer onboarding in line with working instructions, ensuring inclusion + transfer of customer requirements into the KN systems alongside the (initial) customer order.
• To collaborate with Finance + Revenue Care Center (RCC) to adjust credit limits based on daily business development + coordinate measures in case of challenges.
• To document, resolve, analyze all complaints and feedback then identify, share + eliminate root causes.
• To create, review + refine customer reports.
• To ensure delivery against all financial targets + strategic objectives.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Having 2 years working experience in Air Logistics Operation (Import/ Export).
• Good knowledge about international freight forwarding.
• Customer orientation
• Willing to learn and Having good communication skills
• Good command of English (both verbal & written).