Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Perform negotiations to procure capacity (schedules, rates) with airlines.
- Participate in quotes for Overseas offices, Sales team and co-loaders.
- Validate, proceed timely bookings with airlines.
- Support in space arrangement on charter flights.
- Record reservations and ensure all aspects of the bookings are properly recorded in file.
- Provide timely feedback in shipment issues / solution to Overseas offices, Sales and Customers for regarding cargo shortage/ damage/ any claims.
- Ensure all file closing and required report are done accurately, in a timely manner across internal systems.
- Collaborate with internal team members to ensure efficiency, excellent customer service and creative problem resolution.
- Perform other duties, as assigned by management.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- A Bachelor’s Degree.
- 2-3 years of related experience in Airfreight industry (Airline/GSA, Freight Forwarding) either dealing with Air Procurement / Air Pricing / Air cargo reservation and/or Operation.
- Fluency in English is a must.
- Comfortable working within a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Strong analytical skills and problem-solving mentality.
- Commercial experience/capabilities.
- Strong customer service and interpersonal communication skills and the ability to resolve conflicts in a professional and urgent manner.
- Proficient in relevant computer applications.