What We Can Offer
* Contemporary working environment
As an air operation executive, you will be responsible for air freight operation and be main point of contact for air carriers and co-loaders.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
1. Facilitate daily air space bookings and global air initiatives.
2. Effectively communicate as the product expert to share and build competency across the organization.
3. Manage air pricing and procurement.
4. Identify opportunities and support the competitive cost to win business.
5. Develop strong and long-term partnerships with service providers and air carriers.
6. Continuously improve procedures, controls & KPIs, to ensure full compliance.
2. Bachelor’s Degree preferred in a business/operations related field.
3. Strong understanding of Airfreight Operations
4. Existing relationships with Airlines
5. Excellent interpersonal skills, with ability to interact effectively and work efficiently with people at all levels in an organization
6. Demonstrate abilities in negotiation, time management and scheduling
7. Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions, to prioritize and work in a multi-tasked environment
8. Time management skills are essential, especially the ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
9. Commercially minded
10. Familiar with MS Word, Excel, etc.