What We Can Offer
Staff Responsibility: Develop and operation of the ADS products across the country.
This a key position that is responsible for handling and managing daily operation of the company’s product across the country and the world, initiating leads and business relationships, facilitating follow up and supporting major RFQ/tender responses to leading blue chip. Budget, strategy & expectation setting & supporting business imperatives around capability development, business growth and bottom line improvement.
Specific Accountabilities are include but not limited
- Daily operation task including airfreight and back up for sea freight and logistics, from booking acceptance through to invoicing and job completion.
- Follow up and offer service to the customers.
- Retrieve rates from carriers, vendors and overseas offices.
- Prepare quotations for clients, potential clients, overseas/interstate offices
- Formulate and implement Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) for clients
- Tracking of shipment and providing status reports, communicating all shipment delays and issues to clients and/or overseas offices.
- Customer engagement in meeting and solution.
- Maintain and expand client relations through customer service efforts.
- Engagement with BD teams for major RFI/ RFQs personally and/ or by providing resources.
- Cooperate with BD team in visiting customers and developing new customers, new trade lane, new service through the nomination customer but not limited of the free hand local clients.
- Other tasks and duty as per the assignment of GM.
• Good knowledge and experience of airfreight, sea freight, logistics are the plus.
• Sound presentation and communication skills
• Knowledge of developing, positive thinking.
• Team working.
• Big Potential ability to be a team leader/Manager level.
Experience and Qualifications
• At least 2-3 years of experience in working in a logistics/freight forwarding environment
• Developing solutions for major customers
• Experienced in tools such as Cargo Wise, MS Excel/PPT/SharePoint etc.
• Multicultural people management
• Customer/ BD/ Operations Engagement
• Written and spoken English, Mandarin is plus.
• Competitive salary, good benefit and bonus.
• Good working and fair environment, promotion opportunity.
• Priority to start working immediately.