Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
** Airfreight Procurement Capacity Management (Pricing)
➢ Procurement Executive:
• Carriers/ Suppliers/ Other Stake holders managements
• Follow up renewal Carriers/ Suppliers/ Ground handling contract
• Coordinate with Other Stake holders (IATA, Airfreight training Agents…) for all related issues such as payment follow up, Bank Guarantee, required Air certificate… to support airfreight business
• Keep updating market tariff to related parties (local and oversea commercial offices)
• Working with other teams for product development (trade lanes, sea-air, truck air…)
• Working with market stakeholders (terminals, airlines…) for product development
• Keep continuous improvement by job-learning to adapt with ad-hoc challenges and market changing
• Support commercial team to understand airfreight product to sell customer
• Provide quotation to local and oversea commercial team
• Visit key customers to maintain relationship and promote new opportunities
• Training/ sharing airfreight product basis knowledge to new staff including commercial team
• Market analysis & reporting as assigned
➢ Capacity Management:
• Strengthen relationship with carriers; enhance carrier’s performance, keep updating market intelligent/ carrier’s capability in the airfreight industry
• Follow up carries performance and support for problem solving at airport.
• Follow up performance via core carriers per regional and global guidance
• Booking handling
• Airlines booking handling
• Coordinate with customer service team and airport operation for booking changes
• Do consolidation, planning booking in most effective concept to commit Customer’s KPI maximize capacity & profit margin
• Follow up the booking status/ track & trace shipment from delivery at origin till arrival destination completely
• Follow up airlines performance and ensure immediate action for service failure cases
• Procurement Compliance
• Do effective procurement task for airfreight service
• Smart dealing with carriers to maximize profit margin
➢ Problem solving:
• Ability & take ownership of assigned tasks, ensure smooth handling from A-Z
• Support other team (operations, sales team…) to solve problem with airport terminals, airlines, customers, oversea offices
** Air Product Development
• Coordinate with both of internal and external stakeholders to initiate and design new air product / services (new services/ new multi-modal/hybrid transport models)
• Drive efficiently Trade Lane calls with oversea teams (Product, Commercial and Trade Lane partners)
• Actively study customer needs and market trends to identify potential new product offerings through joint customer meetings with Commercial and CX teams.
• Package and communicate the air freight product portfolios of area Vietnam/Cambodia and Myanmar to over-sea organizations via network strengthening.
• Co-ordinate with local / regional / global teams to ensure the market intelligence being shared within the internal network as quick and sufficient as possible.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• General skills such as MS office, presentation, negotiation, team player.
• Basic knowledge of freight forwarding industry, especially main Airline carriers in local market (current/potential partners).
• Know Potential Volumes, traffic flows, key clients and competitive environment in the marketplace.
• Logical thinking, sharp mindset, flexibility & pro-active in analysis & solving problem to adapt with urgency of airfreight service.
• Understand and be able to operate relevant operational processes, relative to inbound / outbound shipments and related customs requirements.
• Familiarity and capability of using relevant tools / documentation (airway bills, cargo, software…) and product specific jargon.
• Ability to understand and anticipate client needs, business trends and associated potential for revenue generation in selected target industries / trade lanes.
• Ability to design differentiating consolidation solutions for Maersk that can increase closing rates for chosen clients, verticals, trade lanes.
• Ability to effectively negotiate Win/Win agreements with internal and external customers, and service partners.
• Prefer basic knowledge of Airfreight Specific Loading Devices (ULD's), Dangerous Goods (DG), IATA that enables service and sales propositions to be crafted and delivered.