Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
The successful candidate will be expected to demonstrate Japanese language skills in addition to adequate English language skills in order to serve customers on ANA flights between Hanoi and Tokyo or via Tokyo to the U.S., Canada, and Mexico. It is also important that you have the interpersonal skills to respond to customer requests and complaints, and to communicate well with your co-workers.
Ground Operation Staff - Passenger Service
• Supervise check-in duty
• Supervise departure gate handling
• Arrival Handling
• Lost & Found for baggage
Secondary Job Function
• Keeps management informed
• Complies with established procedures
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Japanese language skill (writing, speaking) : fluent
• English language skill (writing, speaking): fluent
• Vietnamese candidate who graduated from the university
• Not required but preferrable
Qualifications and Personality
- The right person to be our colleage is someone:
- with an interest in Aviation task
- who is honest, humble and compassion
- can think and act on his/ her own
- can feel the joy of customers as his/ her own
- can respect colleagues and others
- with a sense of responsibility and strong passion for work
- can enjoy socializing with people
- who is living in Hanoi-city where is within 30 minutes drive from the Noi Bai International Airport.
- who can start working at ANA from mid March 2023
・Working hours: 16:00 - 26:00
*There is also overtime within the Vietnam Labor Code.
*There is a chage in time zone due to changes in flight schedule.
・Working hours: 06 ～ 09hours/day (Include 0.5 ～ 01 hour rest time)
・Scheduled working dates are adjusted by monthly roster
• ANA facilitates the candidate with a professional working environment and great chance to develop long term career growth by periodic training courses in both Vietnam and Japan.
• Expected Salary: competitive
• Insurance: as regulated by Vietnam Labor Code
• Discount air ticket for employee and family members to any destinations in the world on ANA's operated flights or ANA's partner airlines
• The number of day off : 120 days / Year
• Payment Holiday
• Other Holidays : Maternity Leave , Sick Leave as per Vietnam Labor Code
Place of Work : Noi Bai International Airport