Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Up to VND550,000 per teaching hour + incentives, depending on experience and capability.
- Training and coaching sessions provided by senior levels.
- No minimum hours required.
- Deliver regular, catch-up and trial lessons in accordance with Algorithmics requirements via our online platform.
- Identify student achievements and points of improvement to provide written constructive feedback to students, parents and relevant staff.
- Input relevant data and collaborate with Academics staff to track student progress via the LMS.
- Assist Academics staff with parent queries.
- Participate in scheduled educational events throughout the academic year.
- Participate and complete course-related training sessions for certification.
Algorithmics is an international programming school, providing programming courses for children from 5 - 17 years old. We’re located in 55 countries with 250,000 students around the world.
Courses that we offer:
- Coding Knight: 5 - 7 years old.
- Digital Literacy: 7 - 9 years old.
- Visual Programming: 8 - 12 years old.
- Game Design: 10 - 11 years old.
- Website Development: 11 - 14 years old.
- Python Start: 11 - 13 years old.
- Python Pro: 14 - 17 years old.
For other vacancies, please visit our website: www.algo.edu.vn
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Excellent English skills.
- Work experience as a teacher.
- Technical or IT educational background is a plus.
- Open to Vietnamese and foreigners, full-time and part-time commitment.