What We Can Offer
2. Plan approaches, sales calls and meeting with potential clients taking into consideration specific needs and requirements of the account;
3. Prepare quotation and proposal to prospects;
4. Handle and turn around objections, propose value and foster partnership with clients in the daily work;
Cultivate strong, long-term relationship with key decision makers within the account;
5. Communicate with our internal operation department, providing precise information regarding client requirements and our solutions;
6. Be aware of competitor activities and adapt tactics to meet market/account demands.
2. EXPERIENCE: NO REQUEST, FRESH GRADUATATED STUDENTS CAN BE ACCEPTED.
3. BEING FLUENT IN BOTH WRITTEN AND SPOKEN ENGLISH, FOR COMMUNICATING WITH USA FOREIGNER CUSTOMERS.
4. Having basic computer skills (Word, Excel, Outlook).
5. Being able to work efficiently under pressure within time constraints.
★☆★ COMPANY BENEFITS ★☆★
1. HIGH SALARY AND BONUS.
2. Social insurance, health and unemployment insurance.
3. Annual health check.
4. Monthly birthday party for employees.
5. 13th month salary.
6. Company team building.
7. Company travel.