What We Can Offer
- Ensure AML screening alerts are cleared on timely basis
- Perform WLF – STR alerts/ cases review, analyze and approve transactions for high risk customers.
- Perform customer risk assessment, Partner Due diligence, and special transaction monitoring (real time and post policy issuance transactions).
- Support reconciliation of data sent/fed to FISERV for screening.
Scope 2: Training:
- Prepare materials and provide annual/ad-hoc training to AML staff and first line staff on AML matters.
Scope 3: Reporting, Projects, and others, including AML systems implementation/ upgrading, system training and resolving technical issues:
- Implement/ upgrade AML related systems/ tool, system training and handling/ following up technical issues, escalate timely to Line Manager.
- Work on PCA QA/ GwIA and follow up with Audit findings.
- Prepare monthly/quarterly/yearly reports and AML assessment to management and PCA.
- Escalate any issues and project updates to line manager/Compliance head when needed.
- Join projects as assigned by line manager
- Support other matters as assigned by line manager from time to time
Scope 4: Managing:
- Could be assigned to manage a team of contractors and driven staff results by communicating job expectations, planning, monitoring and appraising job results, coaching, counseling, developing.
- Facilitate a positive and efficient work environment.
- Carry out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with company’s policies and applicable laws.
Others: to be assigned by Line Manager and/or Department Head (if any)
- University degree in Economics/Finance/Law. International Degree is preferred.
- At least three years experience in Compliance/Audit/Controlling/Risk Management/Legal. Life insurance is preferred.
3. Knowledge and skill:
- Good problem analysis and time management; Good English and Vietnamese writing; Good Presentation and project management skill.
- Good communication, proactive, creative and can work individually or in a team.