Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
will undertake the following activities:
• Coordinate the implementation of the following projects: bond market database, short term benchmark rate, Credit Rating Agency, Bond Pricing Agency, Bond Issuance Best Practices Handbook. Prepare the report on the progress of each project.
• Coordinate the Collection, Processing and Analysis and reporting the database of bond, FX, interest rate markets…. between VBMA office and its members and its relevant partners.
• Coordinate the administration, upgrade, development and effective exploration and usage of VBMA’s website
• Prepare informal translations and sometimes act as unofficial interpreter. Develop and maintain effective relations with members. Respond to routine requests for information either by phone or by mail and be both efficient and effective in handling internal and external communications of all kinds -- voice and written. Ensure quality on style, format and correctness of written reports and other products produced by the team.
• Assist with background research on relevant VBMA partner institutions for outreach and marketing of the VBMA and its training events; collect team inputs for VBMA Newsletter in English and Vietnamese;
• Prepare the monthly VBMA’s newsletter and Market Report
• Provide back-up support in the absence of other team assistants, or during periods of heavily workloads and other duties as assigned.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Advanced knowledge of and competency in spoken and written English and Vietnamese together with excellent communication skills;
• Having passion and knowledge of bond trading/investment experiences in Vietnam bond market is a plus
• Ability to exercise judgment in organizing priorities and efficiently completing assignments daily;
• Good knowledge and skills in general computer and data digitization, basic programming, website administration ... (programming ability is not a must but will be a plus)
• Ability to work independently, proactive, focused, persistent
• Show courteous and tactful behavior, be prepared to work hard and sometimes long and irregular hours, and always be a team player with excellent interpersonal skills.
What we can offer:
• Competitive salary and bonus based on the actual performance.
• Insurances in accordance with company policy
• Good chance to study and professional environment
• Good opportunity to work directly with experts and leaders of leading financial institutions in Vietnam.
• The working environment is stable but always dynamic, meaningful and close to the development of Vietnam's financial market.