What We Can Offer
We have an opportunity for an experienced Analyst. The successful candidate will enjoy working within a great team with a defined career development pathway.
I - Description
* Provides research support for pitches, presentations, internal and client meetings.
* Performs regular maintenance and updates to property databases by conducting telephone surveys, on-site surveys, research forums, broker meetings, extracting data from brochures and other marketing materials, contacting civic organizations, outside agents, internet, and other sources.
* Responsible for writing regular quarterly reports and other written outputs with direction from research manager.
* Analyze market trends and incorporate findings into presentations, reports and white papers.
* Responds to ad hoc internal and external client requests for data, graphs, commentary, etc.
* Preparing financial and other analysis for a range of deliverables, including market plans, scenario options, process improvements, management practices, business unit communications.
* Gathering research on industry best practice, benchmarks, and other issues of concern to the client.
* Conduct development recommendations.
* Other duties may be assigned.
* Experience in property industry is an advantage
* Knowledge of research and consulting business; Previous relevant experience is a plus;
* Good knowledge of property market, investment law, land law in Vietnam;
* Strong financial background with good understanding of real estate finance and capital markets;
* Previous experience with the Big 4 a plus
* CFA / ACCA certificate / Msc in Finance a plus
* Good presentation skills/simultaneous translation from English to Vietnamese
* Excellent analytical skills;
* Excellent communication and writing skills in English and Vietnamese;
* Excellent time-management skills and a desire to work in a fast-paced dynamic environment with tight deadlines;
* Attention to details is a must;
* Computer literacy, strong understanding of Microsoft Excel and Office expected