What We Can Offer
- Responsible for projects to plan, set-up new products & to enhance existing products’ service quality.
- Collaborate with relevant individuals, cross-functional departments to execute the full lifecycle of product production including concept brainstorm, market research, roadmap development, standard procedures establishment and implementation coordination.
- Continually evaluate and search for product development and ensure sales channel’s compliance to products regulations.
- Monitor product revenue result, performs competitive analysis, organize business plans to optimize revenue.
- Effectively applies industry domain knowledge and skills of analysis, business processes, tools, market research to propose practical recommendations and solutions to a range of problems.
- Monitor current market trends, competitor activities, as well as any price movements and make recommendations that will be used in key pricing decision making.
- Plan and implement sale promotion programs, periodic product marketing plans for sales channels, monitor implementation, analyze and evaluate the effectiveness per KPI of products in charge.
POSITION 2: DUTY-FREE EXECUTIVE
- Responsible for the revenue and operation activities relating to Inflight sales.
- Responsible for the sales, revenue, tasks related to the duty-free sales in flights and the reservation system.
- Plan product development roadmap to maximize Duty-free sales.
- Analyze and manage the import and export of goods, quality control, order timelines.
- Manage procedures for import and export of goods and other tax declarations.
- Building sales systems, inventory management, and equipment for sales management.
- Building procedure and policies to implement sales, manage inflight sale promotions, training for Cabin Crews and other sales channels.
- Encouraging and maturing sales revenue, planning and implementing sales stimulation programs to maximize sales
- Make periodical reports and other tasks as assigned.
(Prefer candidates who have work experience in in FMCG sales management, experience in import and export goods, knowledge of high-end consumer goods, apparel, and E-commerce)
- Education: University - Bachelor's degree
- Work experience: 1-3 years
- Fluent in Vietnamese and in English
- Excellent conversation and writing skills in English (Min. TOEIC 650 / IELTS 5)
- Microsoft Office system literate (Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Access)
- Efficient sales management skills, familiarity with e-commerce platforms
- Accountable, self-disciplined, active in work
- Excellent multitasking and time management skills
- Work effectively either independently or in a team
- Proactive and cooperative attitude even under pressure
- Able to communicate effectively with all levels within the team and customers