Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
• Work with outside data sources and API’s.
• Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
• Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
• Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
• Work closely with design team to visualize complicated features to enhance UX/UI
• Coach other junior team members to help them reach their maximum potential
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• At least 2 year of relevant working experience.
o Programming languages: Java, Android SDK, Kotlin.
o Application development: Application Lifecycle, basic UI elements & layout, basic animation technique.
o Concurrency: Thread, Handler, AsyncTask, Memory optimization and scheduling technique.
o Database: SQLite, ORMLite, Room.
o Android architecture: MVP, MVVM
o Network: JSON, REST API.
o Native: JNI, NDK (optional)
o Software design: Design Pattern, DRY, SOLID.
o Third-party libraries and APIs.
• Huge plus: strong English communication skills.
• Solid experience in optimization techniques: caching, lazy loading and memory management
• Good knowledge of UI components and customization
• Self-motivated, logical thinking, and a strong desire to build high-quality applications
• Good leadership and effective communication in both verbal and nonverbal
IN RETURN WE OFFER:
• Meaningful work and passionate colleagues
• Subsidies for: cell phone, fitness, health insurance
• Plenty of food, all the time
• Jerk-free, ego-free environment
• A commitment to make your time with us the most transformational time in your career to date
• Personal and professional development opportunities (workshops, English classes, training programs, etc.) that will keep you busy with learning and immersing yourself in meaningful work.