What We Can Offer
• Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code
• Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Java and Kotlin code.
• Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
• Identify and correct performance bottlenecks and fix bugs
• Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
• Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features.
• Join Scrum ceremonies (standup, grooming, retrospective, review and planning).
• Build and release to Google Play.
• Research and find out appropriate technical solutions.
• Immediate English Communication.
• 2+ years Android Java SDK development experience.
• 1+ years Kotlin development experience.
• Strong knowledge of OOP, Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes and programming tools (Android Studio, Git).
• Understanding of mobile development architecture: MVVM, Android Architecture Components, Android JetPack Components.
• Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services.
• Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices. Understanding of Google’s Android design principles and interface guidelines
• Experience with offline storage (Room, Shared References, SQLite), threading (RxJava, Kotlin Coroutine), and performance tuning
• Ability to design applications around natural user interfaces, such as “touch”.
• Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks (Retrofit)
• Familiarity with Firebase mobile platform and Algolia