Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
The Bosch Group is a leading global supplier of technology and services. In 2013, its roughly 281,000 associates generated sales of 46.4 billion Euros. Since the beginning of 2013, its operations have been divided into four business sectors: Automotive Technology, Industrial Technology, Consumer Goods, and Energy and Building Technology.
The Bosch Group comprises Robert Bosch GmbH and its roughly 360 subsidiaries and regional companies in some 50 countries. If its sales and service partners are included, then Bosch is represented in roughly 150 countries. This worldwide development, manufacturing, and sales network is the foundation for further growth
RBVH - Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Vietnam Company Limited is 100% owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH.
RBVH has started its operations from 19th October, 2010 at e-Town2 in HCMC. This engineering development center will be engaged in developing embedded systems and software, mechanical design and simulation, and will provide IT (SAP Consulting, JAVA Development….) and Business Services (Finance and accounting, Economics, Purchasing, Logistics, Translations Japanese-English-Japanese, Information Security ) solutions to the Bosch group of companies globally.
Project information: Develop Human-Machine Interface (HMI) Application for Android-powered Infotainment system.
- Identify strategies and designing software.
- Be a vocal advocate in architectural and design discussion
- Participate in every stage of the software development from requirement analysis, design and implementation to module and system verification
- Adopt underlying layers for Android Automotive to run on Bosch hardware
- Bring in new releases from Google and add customer features
- Communicate with other software teams and customers if necessary
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Have background in Computer Science/ Computer Engineering/ Information Technology or equivalent
- Have experience in Java and Android application development
- Good knowledge in Core Java, Android or any server-side experience like J2EE, REST...
- Good knowledge in Android UI elements
- Familiar with Design methodology using OOAD & UML
- Have good knowledge about Version Control Systems – Clear Case / RTC
- Hands-on experience in test driven development and continuous integration
- Hands-on experience in Multimedia applications is an advantage
- Knowledge about Automotive domain and HMI knowledge is an advantage
- Good English communication skills
- Committed 13-month bonus
- Collaboratively yearly performance bonus
- Meal & Parking allowances
- 16++ days of paid leave per year
- Premium insurance (PVI) for employee and 2 family members
- Overseas training programs and working onsite opportunity
- Good benefits of Trade Union activities, team building and company trip.
- Opportunity to work in global projects of fast developing company and being a part of innovation team contributing initiative ideas to the hi-tech world.
- Engage in our diverse training programs which surely help strengthen both your personal and professional skills