What We Can Offer
iOS Dev :
1. Develop all iOS apps of Toss, such as remittance, account inquiry, credit inquiry, and Toss card, etc.
2. Strike to create a secure and fast app while continuing to challenge and experiment within the iOS platform to provide users with a better financial experience.
3. Automation systems such as the 100% Swift project divided into 50 or more modules and design system that creates a screen immediately by defining a model allows you to focus solely on the core logic and experience fast iteration.
4. Grow into a developer who understands both technologies and services that realize the value of ‘true customer-centric’ that considers a wide range of accessibility.
1. Develop all Android app services of Toss Vietnam Service.
2. Develop new innovative financial services that Toss Vietnam will create.
3. Experience iteration faster than anyone that releases new features every week.
4. Complete the UI of any service in one minute and focus solely on the core logic using Toss’s unique design system TDS (Toss Design System).
5. Freely present and apply new technologies with talented colleagues.
1. Someone who has at least 3 years of iOS development experience or equivalent.
2. Someone proficient in Swift development.
3. Someone with experience in RxSwift development.
4. Someone with a strong understanding of iOS and Apple’s Human Interface Guideline.
5. Someone with a high understanding of network/encryption algorithms.
6. Someone familiar with improving product performance/stability using instruments and stability monitoring tools.
7. Someone who is committed to the best service and can actively communicate with colleagues.
1. Someone who has experience in commercial service development.
2. Someone with experience in Kotlin development.
3. Someone with a high understanding of UI/UX guidelines of Android.
4. Someone who aims for the best service and actively communicates with colleagues.
5. Someone with goal-oriented thinking and excellent execution skills.
6. Someone who takes the initiative and continuously improves with a high sense of responsibility for product quality and stability.
It’s nice if you have
1. Experience in developing large-scale services.
2. Experience working with testable code.
3. Experience in automating test/distribution.
4. Interest in the latest iOS development trends.
5. Goal-oriented thinking and fast execution skills.
6. Technology we use:
- RxSwift, MVVM
- AutoLayout, FlexLayout, SnapKit
- XCTest, Quick, Nimble
- Jenkins, CocoaPods, Fastlane
1. Experience in Kotlin coroutine development
2. A good understanding of network/app security.
3. Experience in Agile/Scrum-based development.
4. Interest in the latest Android development trends.
5. A rich understanding of Android and mobile as a whole and aims for an optimized interface design.
* Fluent English is a must
Top 3 benefits:
1. Super competitive remuneration package
2. Flexible working environment, no one manage you except yourself, our culture respects Directly Responsible Individual (DRI)
3. Unlimited fully-paid annual leave
"Why you'll love working here": Being a Tosser, you are offered:
1. Top-teer salary with flexible review. You can raise the request once you think you’re competent to get the change after every 6 months of working.
2. 100% official salary during the probation period.
3. 13th-month salary and attractive performance bonus.
4. Flexible working hours (5 working days/week), fresh Friday (Friday off) every month with pay, full 1 month off every year with pay for Tosser who has 3 years of working experience in Toss.
5. Unlimited fully-paid annual leave
6. No timekeeping record, casual wearing
7. Frequent vacations, teambuilding, tea time
8. Healthcare benefits such as annual health check, monthly gym allowance
9. Life benefits such as birthday gift, marriage & funeral allowance, lunch allowance, transportation, parking, tools, books, materials, individual stuffs upon reasonable request
10. Onsite opportunities in Korea and other countries since we’re global team
11. Provide Macbook for working
12. Full of snack, drink, and seasonal fresh fruit
13. Sponsored training and self-development opportunities
14. Reward up to $5,000 for qualified and culture fit recruitment referral
15. Individual credit card sponsored by company
16. Supportive, innovative, dynamic working environment, applying agile, scrum and Directly Responsible Individual (DRI) culture