Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
● You are responsible for Android platform development on Android Automotive, including customizing the hardware abstraction layer (HAL), Linux kernel development and native C/C++ library development.
● You will be working along-side of other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and creating quality products are essential.
● Develop/modify native C/C++ library for specific services
● Customize the hardware abstraction layer (HAL): camera HAL, graphics HAL, ...
● Linux kernel development: develop some device drivers (camera driver, audio driver, display driver, ...), IT/UT test code for drivers.
● Integrate with high-level applications from Android Automotive HMI application team
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
● 3+ years C/C++ software development experience
● Experience in OOP designing pattern and application (proxy, delegation, smart pointer, strong reference, weak reference, observer patterns)
● Experience with Linux Kernel Development and hardware abstraction layer (HAL)
● Experience in Android platform development (HAL, Android runtime, Native C/C++ library, JNI, NDK, Toolchain) is a plus
● Knowledge of Android Automotive is a plus
● Familiarity or experience with some tools (Git, Gerrit, Jira)
● Knowledge of software life cycle (Agile, Scrum, Waterfall)
● Knowledge of system programming (multi-process and multi-thread, dynamic and static library development, memory management, inter-process communication: shared memory, message queue)
● Good English communication skills (especially reading and writing)
** WHY YOU'LL LOVE WORKING HERE:
● Big bonus + 13th-month salary at end of year
● Performance appraisal twice per year
● High salary and friendly working environment
● Onsite opportunities: short-term and long term projects in United State, Singapore, Japan, …
● Premium healthcare insurance for yourself
● Various professional training programs
● Flexible working time: only 8 hours required as continual working-time at the office
● Annual leave up to 17 days: 12 days paid leave + 5 days’ sick leave
● And many other attractive benefits.