What We Can Offer
- Develop the variety of tools and methods to collect data / information of consumers, competitors, partners and others for more efficient investigation / internal control.
- Research, analyse and synthesize available data / data collected from the Business
- Investigation Team in order to find lapses and shortcomings in processes related to business operations of HCV and to propose solutions to improve the working process.
- Directly investigate the cases of suspicious signs to clarify the requirements assigned by Management.
- Support on-the-job trainings on the processes of investigation and collecting information in the market for new Business Investigators and refreshment trainings for those with poor performance to improve the team's working skills.
- Work with relevant Authorities / partners as requested.
- Perform other tasks designated by Departmental Management.
2. Experience: Experience in analyzation and investigation activities.
- Have a certain knowledge of information technology. Be able to research and analyse information and data.
- Be able to search for information / interview / interrogation as well as mastering the methods of investigation, including aggregating, linking and analysing the causes and consequences; search for documents and evidence.
- Understand the necessary legal regulations; properly handle cases so that they can be transferred / submitted to State Law Enforcement Authorities when needed.
3. Soft skills:
- Be able to handle multiple jobs at the same time with different priorities.
- Good communication skill;
- Be able to develop working relationships that help effectively complete the assigned tasks with less support.
- Be aware of the importance of assigned tasks and complete urgent tasks within the time allowed.
- Good problem solving skills;
- Be able to work independently;
- Good time management.
- Good presentation and reporting skills.
4. Language: English is preferable.