Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
a. Daily responsibility:
- Process cash receipts and cash payment vouchers via bank and reconcile bank statements (Incoming entry and payment entry).
- Review and monitor processes of Account Receivable, Payments for suppliers and employees in SAP system timely and accurately.
- Perform Daily/Weekly AR and AP General Ledger & JE.
- Control and maintain supporting documentation for company accounting activities.
- Maintain Fixed Assets & Prepayment (tool & suppliers) management, including CAPEX/COGS/OPEX treatment, FA/leasehold improvement addition, disposal, and monthly depreciation in accordance with accounting principles and reporting schedules.
- Support for month-end VAT report, VAT Reconciliation, FCT declaration, other income declaration to respective GOV entities
- Other ad-hoc requested from managers.
b. Month-end closing:
- Reconcile intercompany transactions and balances.
- Balance sheet reconciliation
- Recheck the revaluation process at month ended.
- Manage the periodic closing process to ensure all accounting is appropriately recorded and reporting is submitted timely.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- University degree (or equivalent) in Accounting or related field
- Familiar with SAP system is preferable.
- Knowledgeable in basic accounting/bookkeeping practices and processes also understand Vietnamese Accounting and Tax regulations.
- Working experience with Standard charter and custom are preferable.
- At least 2 years of work experience preferably in FDI environment.
c. Skills & behaviors
- Energetic, dependable, respectful, and consistently work to uphold company standards
- Fluent in English, both oral and written