What We Can Offer
- Conducting application security assessments (web, mobile, web service, Infra etc.). These assessments involve manual testing and analysis as well as the use of automated application vulnerability scanning/testing tools such as Burp Suite Professional and/or code review tools such as IBM AppScan/HP Fortify or CMx. We expect candidate to have experience doing similar assessments, candidate can be trained on any proprietary assessment methodology.
- Reporting/Dashboarding/Retesting and participation in conference calls with clients to review assessment results and consult with the clients on remediation options.
- Participating/Driving conference calls with potential clients to scope out newly requested security projects and estimate effort and resource requirement to complete the project etc.
- Expert in Application Security process establishment.
- Thorough exposure to DevSecOps implementation/integration.
- Deep hands-on experience in Mobile Application Security Android/iOS - reverse engineering/memory analysis etc.
- Security tool experience - IBM AppScan/CMx/Forfity/Nessus/MetaSpolit, Web Proxy
- Good exposure to penetration testing. Good to have one of the given certifications - OSCP/GPEN/GWAPT/CSSLP etc.
- Independent global client handling AppSec delivery exposure. >=2 years.
- Moderate exposure on AppSec technical solutioning, estimation and RFP/RFI response, Client presentation.
- Excellent interpersonal skill.
- Penetration Testing, Web Service/API security testing, Firmware Assessment
- Good English communication skill
WHY SHOULD JOIN WITH US:
• Insurance plan based on full salary + 13th salary + Performance Bonus.
• 100% full salary from the 1st day of working.
• Medical Benefit (Bao Viet Insurance package) for Employee and Family.
• Working in a fast paced, flexible, and multinational working environment. Chance to travel onsite (in 49 countries).
• Internal Training (Technical & Functional). Scope of English Training.
• Working time: 8:30 am-6:00 pm from Mondays to Fridays.
• 18 paid leaves per year (including 12 annual leaves + 6 personal leaves)