Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Coordinate Brand’s expectations alignment with ASO team and vendor’s Quality system
• Assures consistent quality of production by developing and enforcing good quality assurance systems; validating processes; providing documentation; managing staff.
• Implement all quality plans and carry-out all necessary actions (corrective and preventive) to achieve quality targets;
• Continuously improve quality system to drive cost down ( less rework, less reject, warranty rate down, …; and LEAN QC);
• Supervise quality from Buy & Bulk ready to FG shipment;
• Ensure FG delivered to market fulfill specifications and regulations
• Manage quality system CIP and harmonization;
• Support vendors to improve compliance audit results with CSR targets and local regulations.
• Achieves sourcing quality assurance operational objectives by implementing and monitoring Amer Sports corporate strategic plans; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and Amer Sports Brands’ standard requirements; identifying and resolving problems; completing audits; determining system improvements; implementing change.
• Enhances department and organization performance by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
• Develops quality assurance plans for Quality processes and system in production in relation to quality plans developed by Brands for product by conducting hazard analyses; identifying critical control points and preventive measures; establishing critical limits, monitoring procedures, corrective actions, and verification procedures.
• Validates quality processes by brands requirements; measuring production capability for CTQ attributes (Critical To Quality) prior production by implementing Cp, Cpk validation; documenting evidence; determining operational and performance qualification; monitoring and updating quality assurance procedures.
• Maintains and improves product quality by completing product, company, system, compliance, and surveillance audits; investigating complaints from internal clients to understand root causes and develop CAP plan in production and; collaborating with other members of the Brands and Corporate QA management to develop new product engineering, manufacturing and training methods (CIP).
• Audit and Approve vendor SOP and QC plan in conformance of brands expectations before mass production;
• Define and manage quality KPIs and reporting: define and drive CIP (corrective and preventive) to close the gap with brands expectations;
• Audit quality system and QC plan in vendors and sourcing team to identify CIP plan and check implementation and progress of actions defined;
• Prepares quality documentation and reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information and trends including failed processes, stability studies, corrective actions, and re-validations.
• Accomplishes quality assurance human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counselling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
• Meets quality assurance financial objectives by estimating requirements; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Diploma or above in quality / engineering / industrial areas; major on garment or textile is an advantage
• Professional knowledge in quality management system and Statistical analysis
• Strategic Planning, Process Improvement & Problem solving skills
• Emphasizing Excellence, able to deal with complexity and good communication skills;
• Fluency in spoken & written English is a must
• Frequent Travel required