Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
Work in technical supporting roles, main purposes of this role are:
- Involve in Project team as technical part for integration
- Provide 1st level technical support toward requests, issues or problems that are reported by users.
- Analyse and be able to develop, customize & maintain printouts & analysis reports.
- Participate to system development projects according to assigned role.
- Ready to travel
1. Rolling out application:
- Involve in all stage of project: prepare test environment, support to test and support to rolling out.
- Onside implementing system (D365, DH App, and others as requested)
- Support to install and configure system
- Document all technical needed to able to roll out in next factories quickly and safety.
2. Technical support
- Working with supplier to build integration base on direction of project team and assure it work as expected.
- Work together with functional to solve technical issues and data related to integration between inside DH App or with ERP.
- Configure integration if new request
- Support to install and configure applications (Databases, execute files, configuration related to systems)
- Prepare and execute plan of backup solution of De Heus Application
- Support to prepare Recovery procedure including database, execute files, docker, windows and configuration need.
3. Develop and maintain reports/printouts
- Support to analyse and develop/modify all printouts in De Heus Application
- Support to roll out reports or printouts to factories and end-users
- Querying and database programming (triggers, procedures, functions)
- Creating reports with Reporting Services, Crystal Report)
4. Enhance system:
- Support to enhance performance of system (enhance query performance in query, and configuration of SQL Server, Docker, and Windows)
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Strong in integration areas, based on Restful API, exchange DB or other approach
• Strong MSMQ, RabbitMQ, or similar queue processing system
• Familiar with Microservices model
• Strong in SQL Server program (3 years)
• Familiar with .Net technology
• Strong in program language (C#, TSQL, JSON, XML, …)
• Knowledge of business processes are required.
• Ability to participate in and facilitate group meetings.
• Good performance to act within given boundaries
• Communications and empathy
• Assist in managing internal relationships and partnerships
• Attitude and appearance appropriate for a business office are to be maintained.
• Demonstrates cultural competence and behaviours consistent with the core values, vision, and mission
Foreign language: strong English in communication and writing.
Computers skills: MS Office, Microsoft project, Visio