Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Respond to routine enquiries from the organization’s sales force or customers about the technical aspects of the organization’s products and services.
• Follow systems specifications and formalized representations of solutions (for example, flow charts, models) to configure systems that meet customer needs.
• Prepare simple technical documentation to guide system users and to assist with the ongoing operation, maintenance, and development of the system.
• Develop skills and knowledge of the organization’s products and services by working closely with a more experienced engineer or as the junior member of an engineering and sales team.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Experience 2-4 years in installation processes, technical service or service engineer.
• Good knowledge of contractual service and able to analyze customers' problems and give solving support regarding the Company’s products/applications/solutions.
• Provide on-site field service and/or 24-hour over-the-phone or on-site assistance.
• Conduct site surveys, product/application/system audits.
• Excellent organizational, interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills are essential.
• Good command of English.
• Computer literacy (MS. Office)