Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Provide technical support to existing and future customers by assisting with processing and product selection
• Being an independent and motivated employee to identify, assess technical opportunities and provide solutions for the customer.
• Leverages efficient expertise to expand DuPont products to different process and equipment application.
• Work closely with R&D new product development team to assist and coordinate development and commission new product.
• Collect information on market intelligence and competitor activities, Provide insights for field technology trend and product/application development.
• For long run, we are foreseeing potential to be a senior role.
• Customer Account Technology leader
• Application Pipeline leader
• Key Account Engineering leader
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Minimum 2 years working experience in printed circuit board (PCB) industry especially for Dry Film Resist (DFR) product application, Make Hole Conductive (MHC) and Electrolytic Copper Plating (EP) processes; strong knowledge and experiences in product promotion & application development and mass-production equipment expertise.
• Field technical service for PCB process is an advantage.
• Fluent in spoken Japanese and English.
• Proficient in spoken Korea is an advantage.
• Mature, well organized, as a team player with knowledge and experience in designing and performing Design of Experiments (DOE), and problem-solving skills.
• Self-initiative, multi-tasking and be able to work independently.
• Good interpersonal relationship skills and leadership qualities enabling him to communicate with a wide range of people internal and external.
• Be able for travel within South East Asia