What We Can Offer
The responsibilities of the role include, but not limited to:
- Develop & maintain features of Window-based product
- Collaborate with other team members to research and use new technology
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Graduated in Information System or related field.
- Fluent English Skills to collaborate with colleagues from overseas
- 5+ years experience in developing windows application (using MFC, .Net, WPF, C++, C#)
- 3+ years experience in C#, WPF.
- Solid knowledge of .Net Framework, C# and C++ (MFC).
- Ability to design and architect new application
- Experience in writing documents about user requirements.
- Knowledge of OOP, OOA, and UML
- Experience in Scrum/Agile proceess with Jira system.
You are invited to send us a full detailed resume in English with current contact numbers and emails and your applications will be treated in total confidentiality. We will contact candidates in shortlist as soon as possible.