What We Can Offer
- Accountable for the product development strategies, digital roadmaps and high-quality information solutions.
- Accountable for designing, developing and deploying digital strategies across digital platforms.
- Responsible for leading new business initiatives and driving business results through the success of key business partners and enterprise functions.
- Accountable for mentoring and assisting with training for all team members on digital strategy development.
- Responsible for identifying new and innovative ways of placing and amplifying across business processes.
- Responsible for designing customer journeys to be an enjoyable omni-channel experience; ease of use between and with multiple digital product channels.
Job Responsibilities / Phạm vi công việc
- Work collaboratively with other business owners across the organization to change the way work to a digital first mindset, where it is less paper focused and more digital focused.
- Develop business proposals and roadmaps for digital products.
- Gather internal and external input to develop a strategic vision for digital opportunity set.
- Establish good working relationships with both Design and Technology so the digital platform continues to provide what is need it to on an ongoing basis.
- Monitor the analytics of digitalized function and help drive that function for other capabilities within the organization.
- Lead associated working within an AGILE/SCRUM framework to deliver digital experiences, combining product management, design and technical needs to develop key deliverables.
- Lead, mentor, and empower people on the team and across the department.
- Manage a high performing team that is delivering on the business needs and current on digital best practices.
- Manage Digital Platform budget details and budget reconciliation.
- Own and proactively identify issues and drive resolutions end-to-end.
- Coordinate with key stakeholders in the management of digital tools in order to achieve high performance results.
- Engage and support communications activities with senior stakeholders.
- Develop business cases and communicate product strategy to senior audiences.
- Proactively setting up quarterly goals with Top leader Team; tracking against goals and demonstrating growth.
- Educated to degree level in a Computing discipline or equivalent.
- Over 5 years experience of digital in the insurance/financial services sector, a minimum of 3 years experience with a management role.
- The ability to quickly and smartly adjust digital strategy, voice and tone based on client and audience.
- Ability to plan and strategize at a senior level.
- Demonstrated strong ability to analyze problems, design solutions, and communicate effectively and confidently (both verbal and written) with relevant stakeholders to gain buy-in.
- Demonstrate strong leadership skills and aptitude to develop and motivate a team.
- Flexibility/adaptability (ability to change direction based upon team and stakeholder input).)
- Awareness and practical understanding of current technologies, relevance to digital and overall client experiences.
- An understanding of the Legal and Compliance need of the industry preferred.
Knowledge and skill
- Great knowledge in PMBOK or similar project management methodologies. Experience to run Agile (Scrum or Kanban) teams.
- Advanced Concepts about AI, Cloud, BigData, BlockChain, IoT Foundations.
- Knowledge of digital platforms and the application of technology to the web and mobile app.
- Excellent English skills (Speaking, Listening, Reading, and Writing)
- Competent in English communication and presentation skills especially on technical and architectural topics are required.
- Strong communication skill
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office, MS Project, Jira/Confluence.