Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Pre-sales activities include analyzing customer’s technical needs and suggesting solutions.
• Explore, identify and develop new application areas as well as develop existing areas.
• Post-sales activities include resolving implementation problems and conducting training. Analyze customers’ technical needs, develop proposals outlining how the organization’s products and services can meet these needs and be integrated with the customer’s existing systems and equipment.• Respond to more complex technical questions regarding the organization’s product, system or service.
• Develop and deliver training to educate internal and external partners and customers on the features of their purchase.
• Troubleshoot, investigate, and resolve technical problems that arise during or after implementation.
• Develops test applications used for testing modules, including customer-specific components.
• Liaise with hardware, software, and systems design engineers to ensure that products and services are modified, configured, and installed per customer needs.
- The wage agreements in interview.
- Insurance and Paid-leaves as required by Labor Law.
- Able to work in an active and professional working environment
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Degree in Mechanical Engineering
• Good English skills (intermediate level) to be preferred
• 3-5 years’ experience in cutting tools
• CAD/ CAM certificate (to be preferred)