Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
Reporting to the Chief Accountant
Accounting Assistant will be responsible for the duties as per outlined below.
• Process invoices, staff claims and payments
• Issue and process customer invoice as well as manage receivable, collection
• Prepare monthly bank reconciliation;
• Maintain Balance Sheet schedules eg: Fixed Assets, Prepayments, Deposits, etc;
• Monthend close activities.
• VAT and other tax, statutory reports as assigned.
• Liaise with auditor and tax authorities;
• General office administrative
• Other duties as assigned.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
Key Requirements & Qualifications:
• University degree in Accountancy;
• Minimum 2 years relevant experience preferably in FDI
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications
• Able to work independently as well as in a team;
• Well-organized, self-motivated, resourceful and has a good sense of responsibility and
• Has a positive attitude with strong desire to learn;
• Attention to detail and willing to learn;
• Ability to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines.
• Intermedaite skills of English language