Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Review payment documents to ensure they are due date, complete, reasonable, accurate
before submitting to Chief Accountant ("CA") for approval.
Ensure payments are made for due and/or urgent invoices after checking process.
- Manage posting invoices.
- Manage the team work effectively, efficiently and accurately and provide supervisor
- Coordinate with SCM and other Departments to provide support on payment process,
Manage weekly accounts payable ("AP") payments and schedule
- Maintain and improve AP process efficiently, communicate and working cooperatively
at Supervisor/Manager level for process improvement/ issues/complicated cases with
SCM team and other Departments.
- Supervise & support management on payment allocation in line with the cashflow
situation, weekly payment list for cash call purpose preparation
Manage & coordinate with vendors if needed.
Coordinate with S&M for sales data, transactions, ensure the sales is qualified to be
recorded as revenue according to accounting standards
- Support S&M regarding review contracts terms which related to accounting matters
Accounts receivable & revenue supervisor includes: (i) release Sales order; (ii) checking
& posting the sales invoices; (iii) supervise and report to management for sales
qualification potential issue/risks.
AP and AR aging and other reports on related when require.
- Review and summarize costs back charge to intercompany in accordance, record the
- Manage preparation of monthly revenue reports, invoice issuance report, FG issue cum
transfer slip, periodic export/sales information for CA review and for statutory purpose
of providing to provincial/government authorities and external parties such as bank,
- Manage month-end closing tasks, includes: Invoices, Sales, review GRNI , Cash and
Bank reconciliation, intercompany back charges transactions reconciliation and post the
entries, AP and AR balances reconciliation and aging review.
- Work with auditors for half-year review and year-end audit (interim, hard-close and
Corporate with IT, Treasury teams and group for further steps of host-to-host payment
- Manage AR/AP processing and accounting records as a service center for both domestic
subsidiaries in Vietnam as well as overseas subsidiaries located in Germany, China,
Canada, Japan, USA.
- Other works as assigned.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Require: university graduation, major in Accounting and Finance
- Optional: Chartered Accountant or equivalent e.g. CIMA, ACCA, ACA, CPA
Experience with one of the Big 4 companies is a plus in audit or tax
- A minimum of 5 years financial experience in commercial and/or public practice with 2
to 3 years at a senior/supervisor level
Familiarity with IFRS / VAS and group consolidation accounting
Experience in dealing with all levels of government officials especially in banking,
finance and tax
- Experience in setting up and implementing the mechanism of "manage a service center
for execution AR/AP procedure and accounting booking for all subsidiaries in different
locations over the world".
- Mining and/or construction industry experience desirable, but not required
Sound commercial acumen and accountability for bottom-line reporting, including
- Strong knowledge, 5 years of AR/AP experience
Good knowledge of general accounting procedures
- SAP ERP or similar ERP system
Strong managerial skills and ability to solve problems
Must be organized and detail oriented but also be able to step back and think
- Ability to work fast and in an accurate manner
Good organizational and analytical skills
- Good written, analytical and verbal communication as well as interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to meet tight deadlines
- Willingness to learn, grow, develop and coach
- Work requires willingness to work a flexible schedule