Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Follow-up and collect debts (transfer or cash) from customers, sales staffs…
• Responsible for analyzing bad or outstanding accounts receivable, ensuring debt recovery / maximization of collection.
• Coordinate with legal dept. on sending dunning letter or provide information to legal for the lawsuits.
• Quarterly & yearly send balance statement to customers for the confirmation.
• Working closely with customers for the overdue or any issue relating invoice.
• Follow up collection both Trade & Non Trade AR, immediate inform supervisor when found overdue.
• Matching payment & invoice, reconcile between general ledger & Sub-ledger for Account receivable.
• Manage daily petty cash, conduct cash count every month end with accounting Manager.
• Control stock in / stock out in SAP, stock take & stock reconciliation every month - end.
• Work closely with Tax authorities.
• Prepare monthly VAT report / invoice usage report.
• Difference on revenue for VAT/CIT reconciliation.
• Other tasks assigned by manager.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- At least 1 year experience in Account Receivable area and good understanding about tax regulations.
- Strong computer literacy and accounting software skills
- Ability to communicate in English
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Highly responsible and ability to work under pressure