What We Can Offer
Why You'll Love Working Here?
At Central Group Vietnam you will find yourself in an exciting career with:
• Dynamic and challenging job in a multinational culture working environment.
• Opportunities for long term career development.
• Open and honest culture where people are valued, treated fairly, trusted and empowered.
• KPI bonus and voucher gift for your birthday/ national days 8/3, 30/4, 1/5, 2/9 and Tet events.
• 44 working hours per week from Monday to Friday.
• Extra 24/7 Health and Accident Insurance for you and your spouse and children.
• Mentality healthcare program: yogar/ heath talk programs.
Purpose of the Job
Under the Property department in the concept design stage, this role will entail working closely with the Senior Architects to assist with the following:
• Produce CAD layouts (block plans), based on draft sketches for new shopping mall sites
• Produce 3d visuals to presents the concept design
• Update or revise block plans as required to gain approval for the next step
• Take approved block plans to the design development stage
• Assist the Senior Architect in the concept design for new malls and in the renovations of existing malls
• Assist the Senior Designer in design development for new retail concepts
This candidate should have a good understanding local building codes including fire protection.
This role requires the candidate to be flexible and able to adapt and change on a regular basis as it is common to have multiple variations and mall configurations for one site.
Retail design is organic and often requires exploring various design and planning options to achieve the optimal outcome.
• At least 5 years’ experience as an Architect and interior design is a plus with some experience in retail or commercial architecture.
• Proficient in AutoCAD, Revit and 3D computer visualisation and competent in hand sketching to convey design ideas.
• Competent in working with Microsoft Suites and Adobe Suites especially PowerPoint.
• Fluent and confident in speaking English.
• Ability to work on multiple projects at a rapid pace.
• A commitment to meeting deadlines.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
• Outgoing confident personality and emotional intelligence.
• Organized and detail oriented.
• Analytic skills and attention to detail.
• The candidate should be able to identify problems and provide solutions for discussion.
• Ability to work both independently and as part of a team and disciplined in working from home if required.
• Able to work efficiently under pressure.
• Self-motivated to learn about retail design, customer behavior and new consumer trends.
• Strong presentation skills in 3d and verbal.