What We Can Offer
• Responsible for the Design Management of architectural projects from the Concept Design Stage to the Construction Stage
• Documentation of architectural schedules and contribution towards preparation and editing of project specifications
• Make sure the client’s expectations are in line with the contractual requirements. Ensure the schedule, as well as the scopes of work, are appropriate
• Assist the Directors in preparing design proposals, assigning project teams, and participating in presentations and the whole design process from Concept Design to Construction Drawing within the project timeframe
• Responsible for enhancing the quality of design
• Comply with office technical / Revit / CAD standards
• All documentation is accurate, issued, and tracked correctly within the register
• Adherence to company and role policies, procedures, and systems
• Good coordination with team members and check carefully the deliverable drawings.
• Site visit and inspection other tasks if required
• Attend meetings with client/consultants/suppliers if required
• Note: Your portfolio is needed for our review
• Please attach the latest portfolio with your application
• Competitive Salary
• 13th salary
• Social, Health and Unemployment Insurance based on Vietnamese law
• Additional Health Care Insurance
• 12 annual leave per year
• Yearly Company Trip
• Salary review yearly based on personal performance
• Degree or diploma from recognized architecture program.
• Min 5 years industry and employment history with experience in architect technical drawings
• Good skills in REVIT, AUTOCAD, Sketch-up, Photoshop, Excel
• Preference will be given for class 1 license
• Good at English communication
• Good coordination with team members.
• Good time management.
• Hard-working, careful and responsible
• Proficiency in Revit/ BIM is a must
• Ability to use design software (AutoCAD / Sketchup / Adobe / etc.)
• Microsoft word/excel
• Quick software learning