What We Can Offer
• Advice Design Superiors on Architectural related matters, such as space planning, layout, architectural design, statutory code compliance issues/implications and other technical issues
• Manage the design and coordination process throughout design and documentation phases and ensure the resolution of design and technical coordination issues
• Lead the Consultants and Technical scheduled or un-scheduled meetings.
• Manage and review milestone deliverables from the Design Consultants to ensure the compliance and adherence to project schedule, scope and Design Brief, Stakeholders’ requirements and comments, local statutory codes and regulations, and company guidelines.
• Obtain, review and consolidate Stakeholders’ feedbacks on stage deliverables, and relay such feedbacks as directives to Consultants
• Coordinate with the Project Management & Design team to develop the project scope and design schedule
• Manage and review of all Contractors’ submissions, including material/sample submissions, method statements, shop drawings, etc.
• Liaise with the internal project team and the Design Consultants with respect to budget and schedule constraints and develop design solutions.
• Manage and facilitate architectural options or solutions when design issues arise
• Monitor quality of off and on-site fabrication from an architectural perspective
- Supervising Construction Administration activities, including: Managing Design Consultants’ required responses during Construction Administration phase
- Ensuring onsite contractor milestones are met during construction
- Attending weekly Owner/Consultants/Contractor meetings
- Managing weekly contractor reporting requirements and ensuring accuracy of information
- Providing design and technical support / resolution to site queries / issues over the duration of Construction, as and when required
- Providing periodic inspections on site. Assistance to the Senior Project Manager advising on the quality and completeness of the work from design and technical standpoint during quality check of site works
- Ensuring quality assurance systems are maintained throughout delivery phase of the project to ensure a high quality completed product
- Ensuring statutory clearance / associated occupancy permits are being ascertained in a timely manner.
• Good technical, regulation and practical knowledge in large scale projects in Vietnam market.
• Fluent in reading, writing, listening and speaking in professional English.
• Strong work ethic, good moral characters and professional demeanor
• Advanced professional architecture degree preferred
• Native Vietnamese speaker
• Ability to collaborate with local and international team
• Ability to coordinate with other discipline (C&S, MEP, ID, Landscape…)
• Ability to lead Consultant meeting.
• Ability to use Microsoft Office, CAD, sketch-up & familiar with Revit and Adobe CS