What We Can Offer
Our mission, as The Healing Company, is to make a significant difference for patients, healthcare professionals and the healthcare systems. In order to fulfil our mission:
- Patient is at the heart of everything we do.
- We keep innovating to develop the best in class solutions.
- We have a pioneer and entrepreneurial mindset and we dare to take risks to find new solutions. This is why we are different.
This is why we can make a difference.
Our innovation and conqueror mindset enables us to be a dynamic Advanced Wound Care company. We are the market leader in Vietnam. If you share our passion to make a difference, join us!
Report directly to General Manager - Vietnam.
Manage: 5 Product Specialists.
1. Represent Urgo company and its range of products to healthcare professionals to achieve the objectives and ambitions shared by the company.
- By representing Urgo in the community in a manner that respects its policies, code of ethics, corporate values and local regulations.
- By having a clear understanding of the market realities and customer's needs prior to any specific promotional activities and providing information to customers according to solid Product and therapeutic knowledge.
- By managing and coaching the Product Specialists team to guide them in the achievement of the objectives and a constant evolution.
- By designing and implementing a team plan of action to maintain or correct trends by optimal allocation of resources in line with company strategy and monitoring impact and results.
2. To develop team competencies through effective and continuous management and coaching that are well adapted to people’s utilized competencies and needs for development and growth
- By making joint visits to customers and observe Product Specialist in their activities and responsibilities to diagnose strengths and challenges to provide support, coaching and development to the product specialists with a constant tracking.
- By providing the team with a clear sense of direction as well as guidance in accomplishing tasks and by provide the team with clear and measurable outcomes and being able to share strategic and tactical approaches.
- By ensuring support and expertise on data analysis, call detailing priorities, territory management and achievement of results, conducting productive review of the performance.
3. Maintain efficient internal communication
- Effectively communicate with FF team and relevant members of other teams (PMs, Trade MKT…), coordinate cycles visit with Product Specialist, in order to understand, maximize and drive territory achievements.
- Plan Weekly/monthly/quarterly meeting with the team to report on field force activities follow-up and decide the next action to be taken.
4. Ensure continuous development and utilization of tools and competencies associated with the role
- Help the FF team to actively participate in company trainings and in team meetings and continuously seek to learn from colleagues and company individuals involved.
- By continuously and in timely manner, identifying needs for the team development and requesting development activities to the people at Urgo that have that responsibility.
- Do the convenient reports when asked by the manager.
o Minimum 2 years of experience in Sales (OTC/ETC).
o Experience in Sales management and Field Coaching is an advantage.
o Entrepreneurial mindset. Strong communication & influencing skills supported by strong critical thinking, analytical skills and advanced Excel.
o Fluent in English (verbal and written) & Excellent Vietnamese.