What We Can Offer
• Services existing customers, obtains orders, and establishes new customers by planning and organizing daily activities on existing or potential customers.
• Submits for sales orders, sales forecast, project pipeline, sales activities, and customer information on CRM system and other company’s platforms.
• Adjusts content of sales presentations by studying the type of needs of the potential customer.
• Participate actively in the preparation and execution of Marketing activities such as seminars, open houses, trade shows, digital marketing, etc.
• Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
• Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, promotions, service capabilities, etc.
• Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Education: Engineer or Business
• English: be able to read and speak
• Experience: 2 years in technical sales are in advantage and at least 1-year work experiences in machinery field