Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Understanding the local industrial automation market as it relates to customer requirements, opportunities and competition
- Coordinate with channel partners to create and execute business plans to meet sales target
- Preparing presentations and professional proposals that highlight the value of Delta solutions and services
- Manage sales pipeline, new sales opportunities, and forecast
- Develop positive working relationships with key customers in target vertical market according to Delta's strategy plan and generate revenue to achieve annual budget
- The other task assigned by the manager
- Stay current with the latest developments in the marketplace and competitor activities and report to management
- Identify, recruit, and onboard new channel partners, and review channel partner sales performance monthly and recommend the improvement.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- 4 years working experience or above in automation field and products such as VFD, PLC, HMI, Servo motor, Robotics.
- Good documentation and presentation ability.
- Computer skill in Microsoft office Applications - Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook is a must.
- Be good at creative thinking, team working, detail orientation, manual dexterity, personal initiative motivation
- Master or bachelor in Electronic Engineering, Industrial Automation or related automation major
- Good communication, coordination and influencing skill, can work under high pressure, willing to travel when required by business.
- Be good at English reading/writing/listening/speaking. Mandarin is a plus