Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
1. Strictly follow the company HSE standard in daily work.
2. Developing and monitoring the implementation of sales work plans with the aim of achieving the pre-set sales targets while coaching and managing sales teams of the assigned distributors and/or of the PSD.
3. Execute the strategies to ensure competitive advantage for TEMV in RTM, distribution network, products, services in respect of Sell-out Culture and Value over Volume.
4. Provide monthly Sales Forecast following Company’s Procedure on time and in good quality to ensure quality of stock supply to distributors and/or end customers.
5. Provide exceptional customer service, resolving customer complaints.
6. Ensure sell-out volume from distributors and PSD are to end customers, no channels conflict.
7. Coach and develop Distributors’ and PSD’s sales team for selling skill, Products’ knowledge.
8. Ensure all required reports are done in most accuracy and on time.
9. Coach daily to develop selling skills of DPs’, PSD’s salesmen (DSR).
10. Ensure the enlarge of TEMV’s Product Porfolio including the existing and new SKUs.
11. Cooperate closely with other TEMV’s Sales Teams from to ensure no crossed-channels or crossed-channels sales and to ensure ONE TEMV’s success.
12. Set up and monitoring the execution of the plans to push Sell-out for DPs and PSDs including:
a. Distribute TEMV’s Products to customers in the assigned channels, increasing everyday numeric and weighted distribution.
b. Coordinate well with Marketing team to implement Products / POSMs display to attract shoppers / consumers on their Path-to-Purchase then call to the purchase action.
c. Recruit, retain and grow TQAC, TMTZ, ensure targeted ROI is achievable and improved year on year.
d. Understand well full details of B2C Customers List and their volume performance including existing and potential ones.
e. Understand well market information including sales activities, market share of competitors, number of competitors available in market, competitors’ advantages / disadvantages vs TEMV in the assigned territory and report promptly.
f. Manage and ensure a proper execution of the trade / consumer promotion program(s) which TEMV provides financial support to DPs and PSD or end customers.
13. Be responsible with Company’s Brands in market including brand visibility, products availability and efficiency of Company’s investment to customers and/or distributors, PSD.
14. Ensure market intelligence is frequently updated.
15. Fulfill other tasks and/or assignments requested by the direct supervisor and/or the board of management.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- At least 5-years in experience with filed sales operation and management
- At least 5-years in experience with distributor management
- Familiar with Secondary Sales Management (SSM).
- Hard-working and target-oriented.
- Honest, reliable, dependable & conscientious.
- Successfully building positive relationship with customers & colleagues.
- Upholding a high standard of ethical and personal conduct.
- Passion in Sales.