Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Grow sales within the territory and be responsible for account Volume Sales and commercial/revenue KPIs.
- Develop and maintain relationship with key account customers
• Direct reports to : Regional Sales Manager
• Direct Reports : Sales Supervisors
• Total headcount supervised :
• Department Budget ($) responsibility : Yes
• Business environment:
Main characteristics: (Challenges)
1. Accelerates Growth
2. Drive execution
3. Customer development and relationship management
4. Sales employee retention
• Sales Volume
• Market Share
• Wholesales Development
• Numeric distribution
1- Functional duties:
- Grow AB InBev sales within the region/channel and be responsible for account budgeted Volume Sales and commercial/revenue KPIs
- Manage key operational relationships
- Achieve profitability to ensure a healthy bottom line
- Manage sales budget and market spending
- Partner with the Trade Marketing team to execute trade activities at the outlet
- Develop a POC plan on weekly/Monthly basis and monitor the same to drive top line.
- Conduct sales analysis to evaluate and target new accounts and other opportunities in the market
- Execute sales strategy and standards – distribution, promotion and merchandising in the in-charge territory
- Lead sales team in territory analysis and annual planning
- Provide feedback and input on brand programs, channel strategies and tactical marketing initiatives
- Provide direct input from the market to Regional Sales Manager
- Lead, develop and coach Sales Representatives to operate more effectively and achieve target.
- Conduct projects or tasks as and when assigned in a timely manner.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• B.S/B.A Degree in Finance, Business, Marketing or related field required
• 3+ years’ experience in beverage industry or other consumer product industries
• Experience in beer/ alcoholic industry is a plus.
• 5+ years in Field and retail sales experience in the beverage industry or other consumer product industries.
• Experience in leading a team is preferable
• Fluent in both English and Vietnamese communication.
• Advanced computer software proficiency (word, excel, outlook, PowerPoint, internet)
• Effective communication, administrative, and interpersonal skills
• High level of expertise in analyzing information and making information based recommendations.
• Have focused, detailed and disciplined approach to tasks
• Ability to prioritize and strong organization skills
• Ability to work in collaboration with multiple stakeholders (Internal & External)
• Ability to work and drive positive results in a fast-paced, team environment.
• Strong numerical, verbal and technical skill base - particularly negotiation & selling
• Mobility: Willing to relocate for business requirement across regions.
• Disciplined & integrity