What We Can Offer
- Assign target for each assigned employees feasibly & reasonably based on the potential territories & resources.
- Coach & monitor Field Force Rep's performance in term of their business plan
- Be responsible for instructing & monitoring the Field Force team’s strict implementation of the Company’s regulation, policies & rules relating to business & customers
- Implement the determined marketing plans & programs
- Set up the requirement & allocation plans for promotional materials & samples for assigned territories.
- Build up & develop good relationship with customers & new potential territories
- Plan business travel schedule & prepare monthly required reports
- College/ University Degree
- Basic English communication
- At least 2-3 year experience of Sales management in FMCG/ Pharma industry
- Knowledge in Sales, Marketing & Management
- Good at Organizing, Planning & Aligning performance for success
- Experience in Coaching & Developing team
- Strong Selling, Influencing & Problem solving skills