Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
** Customer Service Management
• Develop proposals for performance improvement work based on customers’ needs
• Operate as a lead consultant to manage and deliver customer-focused service offerings
• Assist the Head- Commercial in the development of customer strategies to secure competitor business in major and key account portfolios.
• Perform regular co-visits/calls with members of the sales team to monitor development of skills and to identify further areas for training and development.
** Stakeholder Management
• Identify, participate and extend DHL’s association with ecommerce focused trade bodies..
• Develop working relationship with all functions across the country office to enable customer success
• Work together with country office teams to ensure that all internal processes are aligned with market and customer expectations
• Actively support with Marketing function to implement Global, Regional and Country marketing campaigns and initiatives
• Work with Commercial function to implement margin improvement projects
• Provide the data accuracy of customer account set-up
• Actively collect competitor’s pricing, marketing and service intelligence to counter threats
• Work with Finance function to reduce Days Outstanding for improving corporate cash flow and bad debt
• Work with Finance function to develop acceptable billing cycles and formats of customers
• Work with On boarding to adoption Portal on key customer’s sites
• Conduct customer visits responding to customer complaints received by Customer Service function
• Support the inquiry from other country for the service, communication, troubleshooting & sales support
** Process Management
• Increase selling time by reducing/minimising “time stealers” and ensuring selling time is correctly allocated to customers between maintenance and unplanned maintenance plus new business sales visits/calls.
• Ensure all standard processes are completed in Sales Pipeline
• Manage a rigorous follow-up process aimed at building relationships with board level directors and senior decision-makers
• Ensure country sales strategy is incorporated into all major targets set for the sales force.
• Monitor Territory Manager utilisation of the Pipeline Forecast and ensuring that business from new and existing customers is successfully negotiated in a timely manner. (Tactical Checklist and Pipeline Forecast tools and methodology)
• Ensure all aspects of the Regional Sales programme are well understood and implemented across all sales territories and that the regional objectives of both sales force effectiveness and efficiency improvement are achieved. As a result, the DHL offering will be truly differentiated through the industry leading professionalism that is delivered at point of sale.
• Ensure all regionally determined call targets are met by the Territory Manager and all sales territories utilize an annual call cycle, which is reviewed quarterly and updated monthly.
• Ensure all DHL customers are serviced effectively by the sales force and that Up-Selling and Cross-Selling opportunities are identified and negotiations commenced.
** People Management
• Develop a high performance service culture within the functional department.
• Plan, organise and direct an efficient and effective functional department.
• Develop IKOs/KPIs with team members and monitor individual performance.
• Conduct performance appraisal: define training & development plans for all members of the sales team and ensure targets are achieved through regular assessment of their skills.
• Manage the allocation of appropriate resources and commitment of staff to the achievement of Global, Regional and Country objectives and targets.
• Identify training needs and opportunities to develop a highly skilled functional department.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Experience in eCommerce, logistic and banking will be preferred
• Experience of building a sales team.
• Experience of business consulting and project management techniques
• Experience of DHL operations preferred Good understanding of the ecommerce industry in Vietnam
• Sound knowledge of key players, marketplaces, consolidators and 3rd Party Vendor platforms that enable ecommerce
• Basic understanding of logistics that enable ecommerce – a view of postal products, courier industry and solutions that exist in the Vietnam market
• Communication skills, spoken and written (excellent). English is preferred.
- Minimum Educational Qualification
• Degree in Business