Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
Exciting and innovative Art gallery of world-class artists seeks for enthusiast sales with high energy. The Sale Executive will welcome the clients to the Gallery, build and maintain relationships with clients, conduct regular sales outreach and sell our artworks.
- Promoting artworks to customers
- Managing customer relationships through excellent customer service
- Playing an active role in ensuring the boutique achieves its target
- Maintaining housekeeping, operating and customer service standards
- Supporting Gallery in translating articles and/or creating content about the gallery/artists/ artworks
- Engaging in strategies & campaigns involving promoting and building the brand
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- English proficiency equivalent to IELTS 6.5 or above
- A background in art and/or art history; being a storyteller/inspiring is a plus
- Young, dynamic, self-motivated attitude.
- Good-to-excellent self-learning skill is very important
- Having experience in sales in related field is an advantage but fresh graduates are also welcome.
- Good-looking, well-mannered and professional
- Able to work under high pressure and adapt to changes or fast speed
- Able to work retail hours, 5 days per week including weekends and public holidays (off days on rotation basis)
*** Why us?
- Working in a leading luxury retail corporation with other brands such as Rolls-Royce, Richard Mille, Hublot, Audemars Piguet, THG S&S, Vertu,etc.
- Very attractive income: competitive salary, monthly commission, semi-annual bonus
- Annual health check & Extra health insurance package
- Annual teambuilding event
- Opportunities to meet and network with high-class and business people who are your customers
- Opportunities to be promoted to senior and managerial position and develop your career path as a professional sales expert in a leading luxury retail company