What We Can Offer
• Has a strong desire to learn and explore new technologies.
• Possesses a full understanding of specialization area plus working knowledge of multiple related areas.
• Independently resolves a wide range of issues in creative ways on a regular basis.
• Customarily exercises independent judgment in selecting methods and techniques to obtain solutions.
• Performs in project leadership role.
• Contributes to complex aspects of a project.
• Determines and develops approach to solutions.
• Work is independent and collaborative in nature.
• Provides regular updates to manager on project status.
• Represents the organization on business unit and/or company-wide projects. Guides more junior peers with aspects of their job.
• Should be a strong team player, excellent communicator as the role involves daily technical interaction with local, US counter parts.
• Will be part of SNPS High Speed Memory Interface IP implementation team and responsible for the implementation and integration of world class IPs at the cutting-edge technology nodes.
• Timing closure above ~4GHz, mixed signal had macro IP integration,
• Building the efficient clock trees with very tight skew balancing are some of the challenges as part of day-to-day job.
• Prior working knowledge in the DDR/HBM/HBI timing closure, implementation would be an added advantage.
• Should be very hands-on and able to technically lead a team of 4-6 junior engineers towards successful completion of project on-time and with top quality.
• Typically requires a minimum of 7+ years of related experience.
• Prior knowledge and experience in tools like DC, ICC2, PT-SI is a definite advantage.
• Demonstrates good analysis and problem-solving skills.