Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
2. Do disinfection by using machine and by manual
3. Hand over within/among PIC in Warehouse, Workshop and others depts.
4. Monitor the goods delivery upon goods is available and delivery conditions is completed
5. Support team members to handle the daily jobs on the peak days or whenever he/she takes the annual leave or suddenly off work and/or support other departments within self-ability if having any requests
6. Handle the additional tasks that assigned by Warehouse and Business Operation Management Manager if any
7. Well understand the Standards Operation Procedure (SOP) and fully comply with it when handling the daily operation
8. Monitor the assigned tasks to meet the KPI and KGI and immediately report to Operation and Business Process Manager if having any unexpected issues
9. Collaborate with related department to meet the customer’s satisfaction
10. Establish the good teamwork with team members to improve the efficiency of daily operation
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
2. Male only, age from 26-32 years old
3. 1 year-experiences at the same position or similar
4. Good communication skill in Vietnamese and English
5. Strong interpersonal skills to influence internally and externally
6. Good attitude and willing to support others
- Competitive salary
- Working in professional environment
Interested candidates are kindly requested to send application and English CV with recent photo, copies of diplomas/certificates and any others that proof your educational background, to the following address.
Attn: Human Resource Department
OLYMPUS MEDICAL SYSTEMS VIETNAM CO., LTD
HCM Office: 2nd Floor, Tan Da Court, 86 Tan Da Street, Ward 11,District 5, Ho Chi Minh City.
(Qualified candidates will only be contacted for interview. Applications will not be returned.)