What We Can Offer
- Establish, monitor and oversee the control of the liquidity policy and
- assets and liabilities management strategies and asset management
- policies of the Company
- Recommend investment policy and lay down the operational framework for the investment operations of Shinhan Life Vietnam.
- Formulate an effective reporting system to ensure compliance with the policy set out by it apart from Internal Audit mechanisms for a sustained and ongoing monitoring of Investment Operations.
- Establish the Strategic Asset Allocation (SAA) plan
- Establish the Tactical Asset Allocation (TAA) plan.
- Familiarize themselves and be conversant with the various Acts, Rules,
- Regulations, Guidelines, Circulars, etc., issued by MOF and other regulators as amended from time-to-time.
- Carry out activities concerning investment risk assessment planning including establishment & management of basic policies on investment risk assessment, development of credit rating model and screening techniques related to investment risk assessment and development
- Perform various investment activities like cash flow management, purchase / sale of securities, portfolio analysis/rebalancing, limit monitoring and investment valuation
- Monitor the implementation of the Investment Policy duly approved by the Members Council.
- Conduct capability analysis on risk/return
2/ Funds Management (Investing in securities, financial instruments and
- loans, management outsourcing, etc)
- Perform activities like purchase / sale of securities, portfolio analysis/rebalancing and limit monitoring
3/ Market research and analysis related to asset management
- Analyze market trends and provide outlook to senior management on efficient and effective methods of asset management
4/ Matters concerning Asset management performance assessment and
- management (statistics, compliance, risk limits, etc.)
- Monitor asset management performance & results of investment projects and take remedial action (if required)
- Market, interest & credit risk limit monitoring and management.
- Provide relevant stakeholders with information on portfolio and cash investment
- Optimize portfolio based on balancing risk and return
5/ Matters concerning Operation of Investment Committee
- Notify and send periodic reminders for Investment Management Committee meeting to all relevant stakeholders
- Prepare and provide all relevant data along with an agenda to
- Investment Management Committee members before the meeting
- Prepare necessary materials for the meeting (if required)
- Write the minutes of the meeting.
6/ Other matters relating to asset management
- To lay out guidelines for various investment functions and to authorize various officials for carrying out the investment functions.
- Collaborate with actuarial department to build investment projects for approval from authority
- Report investment operation to the investments committee once a month
- Periodically report to senior management and regulator
- Ensure that the asset management activities are conducted in
- accordance with internal policies.
- Bachelor/ Master’s degree Economy, Statics, Management, Accounting
- 5 + years of Investment experience(Front-Office) at Insurance company, Securities firms, Banks
: Government ・ Corporate Bond, Shares, Structured product, etc
- Meet the qualifications set by law
- Other Investment-related certificates are preferred
- Preferred for experienced in Insurance company
- Preferred for Korean speakers
: A person who perform investment management consistent with
the company's strategy
: A person who wants to grow up with the company
: A person with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
: A person who achieves goals based on active mindset and
awareness of ownership
: A person who practices teamwork spirit, professionalism, and
: Strong knowledge of related Investment
(Economy, Financial market and Trading, etc)
: Understanding insurance company’s asset management strategies
: Ability to gather and analyze the information
: Analytical thinking and decision making skills
: Negotiation, problem-solving, communication skills
: Familiarity with MS OFFICE(Word/Excel/PPT)