What We Can Offer
• Prepare business plans based on brand local strategies, including local retail, marketing and education activities. Present to Marketing Head/BOD and Regional Brand to get approval.
• Communicate approved business plans to the team and ensure correct understanding.
• Review local (functional) retail, marketing and education strategies proposed by the team to execute approved business plans.
• Monitor sales result, key performance indicators, competitor activities and market trends every 2 weeks. Analyze situations, guide team to brainstorm for best solutions and take actions accordingly.
• Oversee the implementation of marketing and education strategies aimed at strengthening Brand’s sales position and profitability.
• Achieve budgeted sales.
• Manage approved budget and continuously improve budget efficiency while still delivering business plan by reviewing ROI of brand activities and staff productivity and proposing any adjustments/investment.
NEW BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
• Identify, evaluate, negotiate and manage the most complex or strategically important business opportunities that will contribute to the organization’s short and long-term business goals.
QUALITY AND PRODUCTIVITY
• Ensure all team members correctly understand Brand DNA, Business and functional strategies.
• Ensure implementation of brand activities in accordance to Brand guidelines.
• Work with Business Controller to identify opportunities to maximize sales and optimize cost.
• Monitor the execution of monthly retail, education and marketing plans proposed by team, including pricing, ordering, sales target, promotion activities, marketing plan (PR, Digital, CRM, new launch, activities)
• Work with Supply Chain department in demand planning.
• Over three years of marketing experience, preferably in the FMCG/cosmetics-goods industry.
• Experience with all aspects of brand management, e.g.: marketing, sales, merchandising, and public relations.
• Good industry knowledge and network of relationships in the industry – with customers, distributors, retailers, suppliers, advertising agencies, and other business partners.