What We Can Offer
The Assistant Brand Manager provides effective support to Brand Manager to ensure job completion and there by contribute to good results of the designated brand.
2. KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Assist Band Manager in new product development projects from concept to launch involving artwork designers’ contacts, packaging & perfumer suppliers’ contacts, panels’ tests, surveys.
• Provide assistance to Brand Manager in marketing activities such as consumer promotion, event organizing, outdoor ads, media booking/monitoring (working with Trade Marketing Manager, Media Manager in the process) with flawless execution
• In conjunction with Brand Manager, coordinate with R&D and Operations teams in product development process.
• In conjunction with Brand Manager, coordinate with Sales Manager/Executive in organizing consumer /trade activities.
• Monitor actual ATL spending of the designated brand and update Brand Manager its status on monthly basic.
• Work with promotion and sale team and make regular market visits to enhance market understanding.
• Maintain up - to – date guard-books of own and competitors advertising, merchandising materials and marketing activities.
• Provide ad-hoc assistance when required.
• At least 3 years brand marketing experience in FMCG, experienced in personal care is more preferred
• Proficient in English and Microsoft software.
• Strong sense of initiative, innovation, analysis, urgency and pressure tolerance.
• Able to work independently, professionally and be a good team player.
• Good interpersonal and communication skill.
• Reputation for sincerity, honesty and reliability.
• Passion for growth