Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
To oversee the Collection Team across Ha Noi, Me Linh, Vinh Phuc...The job holder will manage the Field Team through various strategies and tactics applicable, tracking and monitoring of collection activities to have the best results in the quality and collection performance. To ensure the team is on track with their productivity and collection to meet the business plan target.
• Provide leadership and be responsible for the performance of the day-to-day operations of the field collections including: customer experience, personnel management, quality adherence, and daily performance of all Field Collection workforce and loss mitigation goals.
• Develop and drive strategic change against an uncertain economic landscape.
• Drive results for the business in all key areas relative to the Company’s constituents.
• Serve as a liaison on collections related strategies as they affect Risk, Customer Services and Operations Support.
• Drive collections effectiveness strategies ensuring competitive advantage.
• Check and review the DAILY Collection Performance Tracker, Productivity per Bucket and Daily Collector’s Report
• Conduct spot checking and reviewing of the Daily Collector Report submitted by the field collectors specially those who are not meeting the minimum requirement for # of cases to be visited per day and with poor collection performance
• Conduct spot field collection visits to validate the result of field collectors and may call the customers directly for checking
• Ensure all DAILY results on field collections must be updated in the system and 100% coverage of cases allocated to field collection team assigned.
• Escalate any integrity issue or Fraud cases found to Head Of Field Collection
• Ensure discipline on attendance/tardiness and collection activity conducted on field.
• Develop the team through on-going coaching, goal-setting, performance management and training. Motivate and drive the team to meet the targets set every month by proper coaching and guidance.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• BA or other applicable graduate degree
• Minimum 5 years management experience in operations in consumer finance/banking with at least 3 years as the same function in the organization leading teams in a fast paced, highly competitive environment.
• Be experienced in managing a large workforce of multiple layers and locations.
• Proven thought leadership with a superior ability to drive results and strategies.
• Strong understanding of the financial services or related industry
• Consumer finance business, collection system
• Strong interpersonal skills and ability to deal effectively with a diversify of individuals at all organization levels
• Success in driving projects to completion under the constraints of tight timeframes.
• Strong ability to motivate, coach and develop front line and support professionals
• Demonstrated ability to analyze collections strategies and see developing trends.
• Keen understanding of the full range of risk profiles and total lending spectrum.
• Track record of integrity, innovation and overall excellence.
• An ability to see the credit operation as a financially oriented customer service function which balances cost control with support for the business
• Strong communication and leadership skills and the ability to assume increasing responsibilities in a rapidly-changing environment across geographies.