Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Maintain color filing system, including submissions, strike offs, bulk production records
- Input and release color comments on PLM system within specified timelines for development and bulk
- Update approved lab dips to master cards
- Dispatch approval records to HK and US office
- Support Colorist to manage production colors self-approval from mill/ vendors
- Authority to review color, mainly in 1st Bulk and Shade Band
- Perform Spectro readings
- Ensure artwork to be the latest version for Strike Off review
- Operate Datacolor machine for color reading reference.
- Check color coordination program in PLM
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Minimum of 3 years of experience
- Basic understanding of Color theory and terminology, dyeing/printing technique and process
- Proven experience of approving color
- Fluent in English. Communicative Mandarin is an advantage.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel (advanced)
- Must pass Munsell Hue 100 Eye test
- Self-motivated, positive work attitude, attention to details, strong sense of responsibility
- Well-organized, systematic, strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Able to travel occasionally.
Please visit our Carter's Career page to send your application: https://carters.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/CartersCareers/job/Hanoi-Vietnam/Assistant-Colorist_JR27591